“Evolve yourself and watch the world evolve around you”
Organizational Change Begins with Individual Transformation
Join us for this highly interactive, dynamic session with Pam Boney, Founder of Tilt 365 and Michael Stephenson, Senior Organizational Effectiveness Leader.
You will come away with ideas around how to:
- Predict positive influence
- Unleash creativity innovation
- Enable culture transformation
- Inspire change management practice
- Realize authentic leadership
Pam Boney, Founder of Tilt, Inc. and Tilt365 Positive Influence Predictor, has devoted almost three decades to the study of leadership presence and positive influence that offers a map for the development. A futurist at heart, she developed a strengths-based framework powered by real-time technology that provides individuals and organizations with a quantitative way of measuring the predictive nature of positive influence. These human development tools are based on Tiltology, a new theory of personality development that reframes human potential by breaking through the limitations of traditional Typology systems that can be limiting. Her research-based tools simplify and help us understand the motives beneath human behavior so we can move beyond self-limited thinking to new levels of complex reasoning. Pam is also author of a novel published in 2011 titled True Tilt, an uncommon quest, introducing conscious leadership through a personal journey of self-awareness through four dimensions including Wisdom, Humanity, Courage and Resilience.
Michael Stephenson, Sr. Organizational and People Effectiveness Leader brings his entertaining, informative insights on leadership alignment, employee engagement, culture and organizational behavior understanding. He is a storytelling change coach with a mission and a message – “the one thing we share in common matters more than all the differences across gender, across generation and across the globe ... we all have feelings. If you want to make a lasting change then touch the hearts of your people and move out of their way”.
Michael has taught his message from the boardrooms to break rooms and many hallways of Fortune 500 clients. His career spans the gamut from aerospace, health care, technology, and public sector with the common practice belief that how you show up in the world every day truly matters and determines your ability to positively influence others. He is a Tilter.
- 12:30-1:30pm: Networking - Lunch Provided
- 1:30-1:45pm: ACMP NorCal Chapter Update
- 1:45-3:00pm: "Evolve Yourself and Watch the World Evolve Around You" Presentation
- 3:00-3:20pm: Networking Break
- 3:20-4:20pm: Tilt 365 - Interactive Session
- 4:20-4:45pm: Closing Comments
- 4:45-6:00pm: Happy Hour (Location TBD)
- Ticket Price: $45 for ACMP Members, $60 for Non-ACMP Members (Membership determined by lists provided by ACMP)
- Ticket Price provides for the Event, Lunch, Snacks, and 1 beverage at Happy Hour
- Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/acmp-norcal-fall-event-individual-transformation-tickets-12468145559
- Registration limited to the first 50 people