Join fellow Change Leaders, Practitioners, and Friends for lunch and an afternoon event including networking, an update on Trends & Takeaways from the just completed 2014 ACMP conference, a panel tackling some of the tough issues facing Change Leaders today and two amazing workshops.
Panel Includes Top Change Leaders:
- Julie Person, Vice-President of HR at McKesson
- Sharon Richmond, National Practice Leader for Organizational Change at MSquared Consulting
- Teresa Nolan, Senior Director of Sales Enablement at Oracle
- Dov Pollack, Client Engagement & Strategy Manager at FutureState
- Brett Frazer, Senior Organizational Development Consultant at Adobe
Workshop 1: Build your Personal Brand. Led by Brett Frazer, Sr. Organizational Development Consultant at Adobe Systems
What do others say about you when you are not in the room?
Even when it is complimentary, is it what you want to be known for?
Whether you realize it or not, you have a brand; and every day that brand is being built, tested, confirmed and challenged. The only question is how much conscious influence you have on managing it?
This 45 minute interactive workshop will take you through the first steps of discovering and developing your personal brand, and provide insight and examples of the next steps to market and manage it. Active participants leave the session with a first draft of their personal brand statement.
Workshop 2: Building Social Networks of Learning. Led by Dov Pollack, Client Engagement & Strategy Manager at Future State.
To successfully drive change in large organizations you must understand networks. To understand networks you must understand complexity. To understand complexity it helps to have a good metaphor.
In this workshop we will:
- Use the brain as a metaphor for organizational consciousness
- Define networks and how they work
- Introduce Liberating Structures as tools for working with complexity
- Explore a working model for how to build Social Networks of Learning
When: May 16, 2014 starting at noon to 3:30pm
Where: Adobe, Inc. 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA (free onsite parking)
Fee: $40 (including lunch and take-away materials)
Register: EventBrite - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/acmp-norcal-chapter-trends-topics-takeaways-registration-11369449329